2017 Sep 24 - 26 / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Fifth project management meeting
2017 Apr 09 - 12 / Bitola, Macedonia
Fourth project management meeting
2017 Jan 30 - Feb 03 / Chania, Greece
2016 October 03 - 07 / Chania, Greece
Another set of activities
2016 September 26 - 28 / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Project Management Meeting
2016 May 23
>>Link UGD Life<<
2016 May 15 - 21 / Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Course 3 - Integrated Pest Management on vegetables and continental fruits (apple, pear) and grape (table&wine)
Back on tracks / 04-02-2015
- It may have looked we’re quiet, but on the contrary. Much has been going on during these three months.
- - Firstly, the Lead project management team had successfully established communication with scientific staff from the Faculty of Agriculture. As indicated in the Outcome 1, there are 5 OER that will be developed. Professors from several departments of the Faculty of Agriculture are already composing their teams in order to prepare themselves for this task.
- - Secondly, open communication channel has been established with the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy, Phytosanitary Department. Once the collaboration was established we’re regularly receiving registries on the pesticides and fertilizers that have obtained permit to be used in the Republic of Macedonia.
- - Thirdly, scientific staff from partner institutions in Chania and Plovdiv are already engaged in preparation for the training courses that will take place in due time.
- And finally, in due time project partners who are beneficiaries to this project will start selecting individuals who will attend the First course on IPM in April.
- >>Link TV Star<<